Tuesday, December 20, 2011

PassionModels : A new beginning




Hey guys! I just couldn't wait and so today, on 20th December 2011 I launched
my modeling club, PassionModels. It's new so it's not the best but I'll try :D
Of course, I still haven't decided the prizes, I still need sponsors and stuff
but I'm getting there :D So if any of you guys have any ideas, anything you'd
like to tell me GO AHEAD. SHOOT :) I'll start the cycle and the applications soon.
For now, you GUYS SHOULD GO AND JOIN CUZ IT WILL BE AWESOME.
I'l make sure everyone gets a chance to participate and win prizes and you can
make this club awesome. PLEASE JOIN. FIRST 2 MEMBERS AUTOMATICALLY ENTER THE CYCLE!!


1 comments:

aniaxd380 said...

Plait are back!








Sorry for my english :(

aniaxd380

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...