Friday, November 15, 2013

"yes dah"

Hackers are everywhere...

Hello guys! Sorry for not posting for a month! I've been super busy with my exams, but i've managed to get my hands on a very pathetic hacker. Logged on today, was casually checking my inbox, and this girl messages me!
"yes dah"
Yeah because if you say you give me your password i'm totally going to hand over mine! Haha I love how she says "dah". I can't believe people are even bothering to say these things anymore.

xoxo,
Natt :)
PS: I'll post again tomorrow, I've got a bunch of screenshots of hackers and all, so I'll try not to be inactive on the blog!

2 comments:

yuanxiaoqia said...

隔熱紙汽車隔熱紙大樓隔熱紙隔熱紙隔熱紙汽車隔熱紙大樓隔熱紙建築隔熱紙大樓防爆模隔熱紙汽車隔熱紙大樓隔熱紙建築隔熱紙大樓防爆模隔熱紙汽車隔熱紙大樓隔熱紙建築隔熱紙大樓防爆模貴金屬回收電子零件回收廢五金回收下腳料回收塑膠回收防水

工業機械與家電輸送機高溫爐工作桌測試機台鋁擠型機架陶瓷石英陽極處理電鍍鋁表面處理硬陽處理陽極處理電鍍鋁表面處理硬陽處理軸承銑刀堆高機電動車推高機拖板車物料架料架堆高機

Anonymous said...

Hello
We are professional traders, earning on forex and binary for investors weekly, will love to tell you all more about our investment platform where you can invest funds as little as $200 and start earning $2500 weekly, alot of people has benefited from this investment offer before and during this convid-19 virus, if you passing through financial difficulties due to this coronavirus and you need help paying bills simply choose a suitable investment plan for yourself and start making profit weekly

$500 to earn $5,000 in 7 days
$1000 to earn $10000 in 7 days
$5000 to earn $50000 in 7 days

To Start your investment now contact Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)
email: carlose78910@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...