Tuesday, June 9, 2009

WinStardollars



Sorry I haven't posted much recently! I was about to post that LE dress, but Sahar beat me to it!

Anyways.. I opened a new club yesterday called WinStardollars but I haven't really advertised it too much, just sent a few broadcasts to get it started - so I was very surprised to log on to Blogger and see an article about it on Shining Stardolls. So, naturally, I headed over to the blog to see what it said, but it turns out it wasn't about my club :O Someone has already copied it and just used capital 'i's instead of 'l's.. I guess it's good to see that more people can have a chance to win stardollars! :)

Anyways, I was going to let you know about it yesterday, but didn't get the chance. Basically, it's a club where there is a raffle every week, and the winner gets 60 stardollars. It's for superstars and non-superstars, so if you're interested, you can click here to read more :D


P.S. Has anyone else noticed? You can sell the new LE dress - I can nearly see the huge amounts of money people are going to be paying for it XD

13 comments:

Daisygirlz / Joyce said...

Wow, that's awesome! And there are alot of members already!
x

recordbaby said...

it was a great idea fiona!

Sarah_Sugerplum said...

okay i joined!

Lillyandmile/sarra said...

i saw that club too, they did loadsa broadcasts so i couldnt miss it :)
and have you joined the new disney club? you get this blue gift with a video player inside!it rocks!

sahar-star said...

I love the idea :]

coolgirl_1412 said...

wow.. awsome

i love the idea .... ill join it

wwediva224 said...

Its ridicolous what people charge sometimes for LE

b said...

That idea of making such a club is awesome !
I already joined . :)

Recordbaby said...

I Joined Whens The Next Raffle Is It Everyweek, Day or month?

angelme12345 said...

ive already joined i think its a great idea

angelme12345 said...

already joined

Lillyandmile/sarra said...

some people are payin 2,000sd and rare mka and dkny for it!!! crazy

喜洋洋 said...

高雄縣徵信商業同業公會
南部徵信聯盟
外遇觀測站
大愛離婚諮詢網
離婚大剖析
大愛徵信有限公司
尋人專家徵信服務網
女人徵信公司
華陀徵信
離婚協助中心
跟蹤蒐證徵信器材網
抓姦觀測
大愛徵信
溫馨徵信
成功徵信社

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...