Sunday, October 30, 2011

50% OFF!!! WOOPEE!!


HEY GUYS!!
I'm extremely sorry :( I couldn't get time to go on Stardoll or this blog. I've been kind of away from Stardoll recnetly.. I got grounded for a month .. My awesome laptop, mobile and Ipod were all taken away :(

Got them back FINALLY!! So yes, I'm ready now :D
So, if you want to buy cool stuff right now, you should totally check out the plaza right now..
BECAUSE ITS 5% OFF RIGHT NOW!!
And the prizes are amazing :D
Anyways, I'm extremely angry at Stardoll because I had 52 Stardollars saved in my bank and then I ran out of SS and now its locked! I saved it because I wanted to buy the October HB's but now if I want to get them back, I'll have to become SS and I
really can't get that right now :( It's so messed up >.<

I was also thinking of doing Halloween makeover... What do you guys think of it? I've done makeovers in the past but this will be something new :D

Also FREE STUFF IN STARPLAZA AND HB HAVE ARRIVED :D
LE DECOR IS RUNNING OUT TOO!! :D BUY IT BEFORE ITS GONE!! ;D


So I've gotta go now but I'll post soon (AND I MEAN SOON!)
To give you guys the latest updates and gossip.. All about the world of Stardoll


Pink.star22

PS- I APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS!! IN MY GB PLEASE :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...