Tuesday, November 1, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!




HEY GUYS!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I know it's a little late to wish.. But I was super busy yesterday since it WAS HALLOWEEN :D I went partying with my friends and that was probably better then trick or treating lol. I left it because now I'm like, 14 I'm too old for it :P But I did get candy xD Lol. Anyways, how was your Halloween?


So anyways, I still haven't got any comments.. Anyone wants m

e to do another makeup tutorial.. I've done it right here on this blog before :)

So Killah's back with a new collection and the clothes seem pretty warm and good. It's getting colder and you don't want your doll to freeze! So Killah's Fall-Winter collection offers good, warm clothes that include, jackets, stockings, gloves, caps and much more! Check it out NOW! :)


Also, there's 25% on Evening Falls so you might wanna check it out ;)

Guess, that's enough for today.. I'll be back soon!
PLEASE COMMENT !!

Pink.star22

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...