Lots of you have been asking how to take pictures of the computer screen, like I have on this blog. Well, it's actually very easy.
1. First, find Paint on your computer. Every standard computer has the paint application, but if yours doesn't for some reason, you can download applications like Paint.NET (what I use) for free.
When you open 'paint' it should open a canvas (a canvas is just a white page) for you. If it doesn't, click 'File' then 'New'.
2. Go to the page you want to take a picture of, eg. your me-doll, suite, etc. Make sure the mouse pointer is out of the way. Find a button on your keyboard that says 'Print Screen' or 'Print Scr'. Push that button :)
3. Go to Paint and 'Edit', then 'Paste'. This should make the picture appear on your canvas. If it doesn't, repeat step 2.
4. Crop the image so you can only see the picture you want.
5. Click 'Save' and use your picture any way you want!