Monday, November 7, 2011

Start Of Something New..

Hey guys!
I feel like starting something new.. Every Monday.. An interview.. Someone's interview.. About their time on Stardoll. I feel everyone has this weird story that connects them to Stardoll in some way and all of us have these weird tales that we can share.. And every Monday, I can interview someone.. If you wanna be the first, comment or write in my GB .

I'm also looking for some HB's... If you have any, don't hesitate to tell me!
I still need names for Medoll of the month!

Bye!
pink.star22

1 comments:

-CheekyStyle- said...

Mee please!!! ;] Haha just found this blog, and willing to follow it!!! I love this interview thing, can u interview me first? I'm ss and my name is -CheekyStyle-

;];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];]


And something with hotbuys, you can make a HB outfit comp!!! Msg, me if u got trouble!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...