Tuesday, June 15, 2010

How do I get this back?

So I logged into my account this morning, and this message popped up on my screen. It's an offer for Superstar membership for 1 WHOLE MONTH, for just €1! That's a discount of like.. €4? BRILLIANT offer!


Unfortunately, my computer then decided to spaz out and the screen suddenly went blank, so I refreshed the page, only to discover I was on my Stardoll home page. I tried searching for the offer again, but, no luck. I got the image from logging into my other account, but yanno, I want to be superstar on my main one, and then maybe I can return to the stardoll craze. Does anyone know how to get this offer back? Or is it just there once and once only and never.. ever.. again?

9 comments:

Sissy said...

No i DONT KNOW HOW TO GET THIS OFFER BACK BUT I WANT IT TOO!!

Zetralp said...

oh yeah! i just closed it, hoping to see later again... but it didnt show up! so, we did it for my little sister=/ i want it, too! ={

arna-rut said...

:o

Evenlighter said...

ik! i just clicked out of it...but now i want it back! too late i guess :(

Anonymous said...

You can't get it back... I have a website its http://www.stardoll.com/en/interstitial/10/..... but it works just ones... :(

Anonymous said...

It only comes on once a day for 3 days. then never again.

Anonymous said...

Well on one of my accounts it had the same thing then i logged on everyday for about a week and its still there so....Maybe its longer if you havent been a superstar in a year?

wagbag said...

guys, it comes once everyday for me. im sure it will happen to you too

喜洋洋 said...

高雄縣徵信商業同業公會
南部徵信聯盟
外遇觀測站
大愛離婚諮詢網
離婚大剖析
大愛徵信有限公司
尋人專家徵信服務網
女人徵信公司
華陀徵信
離婚協助中心
跟蹤蒐證徵信器材網
抓姦觀測
大愛徵信
溫馨徵信
成功徵信社

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...