Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm not dead


Woah! Long time since I last posted..(I kept my post header! Total dedication) Anyway! I'm posting here to tell you all about my new blog:



http://fashion-dose.blogspot.com/




It's a blog about fashion, and everything to do with fashion. I update it daily(sometimes..) on the latest covers, editorials, campaigns, etc. So if you want more knowledge about the fashion industry, follow and you will be updated. Note that I just began at the start of May, so it is still amateur-ish, and the layout isn't great either. I just quite liked blogging here, and wanted to continue, but not about Stardoll. If you're wondering if I'm going to return to stardoll or all that other stuff, go to my presentation on my stardoll page where I've explained it all.

Thanks, if you decide to follow, and your feedback is always appreciated.






:]

1 comments:

DaBoss-Walnut (Moi ♥) said...

Well thats good x Ur not dead :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...