Thursday, August 5, 2010

This may get confusing...

Okay Gossip-Stardoll readers, -Cooldude recently deleted me from the blog.
Want to know why? Because according to him, My grammar is un-correct and i'm not intresting enough. I understand that, that is his opinion.

He has given me another chance to write for this blog, but i only have a week to prove i am worthy as a writer.

So, I thought i would let you all know that i am planning on writing a big post for you guys!
It will be Stardoll: Through the Years.

But currently, I am just going to post a few updates.

- Bronagh97.

5 comments:

Olivia- 2peicesofcandy1 said...

REALLY?! Thats weird... I really like your posts.

Bronagh97 said...

thankyou!

Anonymous said...

I agree with him. You have made several grammatical errors, specifically 3 in one sentence. Posting updates isn't necessarily enough. Anyone can post updates very easily just like any other blog. You should make segments such as featuring unique Stardoll members. Remember, readers like variety and different. We accept it. I'm giving you this advice because I write for my high school's newspaper and magazine. The advice I have given you is all journalism basics.

These are the words you have misspelled:
- incorrect
- interesting

Good luck and best wishes. As I mentioned before, I'm a writer myself in real life. You have potential. (:

XO

LouiseBabeh said...

I counted 7 grammar mistakes in that post.

Bronagh97 said...

Sorry!
I'm only 13, most girls i know still tok lyk dis.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...