Thursday, August 12, 2010

What do YOU want to see on Gossip-Stardoll?

This blog has over 1000 followers, yet, no one seems to be active. It saddens me as I'm trying my best to bring it back and it just feels like I'm writing to myself all the time. I've added more new stuff to the blog(see tabs above)although none of them have launched yet, but I want to know, what would YOU like to see on Gossip-Stardoll? Anything you want, comment below. I want our followers input so that this blog can be big again. 

P.S. If you look at the right sidebar, you'll see that I'm still looking for writers to help me out with the blog. Anyone can apply, just send me a friend request. Also I'm looking for someone who is good at graphics to make a new blog header, because, the above one is totally boring. Again, Friend request me for more info!

Thanks :)

7 comments:

Advice said...

Less stardoll news and more stardoll gossip.

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO SEE A NAKED PICTURE OF YOU :)

Queen-of-mean. said...

Lol nojmul , any way I agree with "advice"

CL3M3 said...

http://www.stardoll.com/fr/user/sellItems.php?id=14924583&startMode=1

Mariam said...

no offence, but stardoll's pretty much dead in general... i personally don't believe there's anything you can do now.

Mihaela said...

You could make a new competition to get more active follower in.Have a big prize.Make a huge competition/project (:

Anonymous said...

I'm with Nojmul ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...