Monday, August 9, 2010

NEW on Gossip-Stardoll!

I've finally finished working on the blog(Okay, not totally finished, I've still a bit of tweaking to do, such as a new and better blog header..), and I've added some new segments, which you can see as tabs, above. I'll explain them..

Blogroll - Feature your blog here for everyone to see! You must be a follower of this blog, though.

Free Stuff - Anything free on Stardoll will be under this tab.

Gossip - This tab will feature any gossip regarding Stardoll members.

NEW on Stardoll - Self explanatory!

Competitions - Any competitions I make on Gossip-Stardoll will be featured here.

Stardoll Style - This will feature Stardoll members with great, or a unique sense of Style.

Designers - Here I will show you some amazing designs made by known and not-so-known Stardoll members.

What do you think? Like it?

Also, I've added the Chat Box again. It's at the left hand side just below the Followers. When using the Chat Box, please use your Stardoll username. People who spam, use rude comments or impersonate others will be banned from the chat box, and you will not be able to use it again. So don't even try and create a fake name and harass others, because you won't get a second chance.

I've just added a Poll to the right hand side of this, so please vote and tell me what you think of the new Gossip-Stardoll :)

2 comments:

Miss_LolitaF said...

Blogroll: thestardollshiner.blogspot.com

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

WTF LOLITA ADVERTISING AGAIN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...