Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hey Guys =D I'm So Happy!

Hey Guys!!
I'm pink.star22 and I'm the new writer for this amazing blog and I bet you'll see me quite often,posting updates about stardoll..The thing is the more the followers the more interest you have to post on a blog! And I'm very excited to be a part of Gossip-Stardoll,an amazing blog about what we all are addicted to,Stardoll!

So,Any of you guys got something from the Limited Edition's latest collection?
I love it! Its so unique and I think its the best! The designs are super cute and elegant..Stardoll's done it again!

I can't wait for October to arrive..The finalists of the Miss Stardoll World will be announced! All the people who entered have worked pretty hard to make their suite and medoll both perfect..
Lets see what happens..

Till then,lets keep our figures crossed.

Pink.star22

2 comments:

cuteeLarisa said...

Hey Sweety, wellcome...I know that you gonna be amazing writer..Oh, yea if you want to visit me yust click on my name..

Pink.star22 said...

Ohh..Thanks!! I'm so excited this is gonna be great!! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...