Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The New (Not-So) Burnbook

If you read SMHW(Stardoll's Most Hated Website/Perez Hilton Of Stardoll) You probably saw there is this new 'burnbook' which is kind of more offensive then the other one(Well i personally laughed my ass off reading what she wrote about me, well, Maybe not the whole making fun of my 'desease' part)
She's called Isabella the N word.. Since i'm not in the mood posting all this over again(After spending long time typing very long comment from my iTouch) So here's my comment;

arna-rut said...

john stop ordering people around, its getting annoying, people will follow your blog IF you ask nicely(meaning no such things as yelling) and if they want it :-/

anyway, I think its very mean saying those stuff, why do people call black people 'niggers' all the time? they don't go around calling us 'white trash' yet some of us keep being very offensive.

and I think people need to stop with these bad words towards dan, I mean people really need to know him to judge, and he's very supportive and nice..

the most pathetic of it all is people are copying a movie!
do people now-a-days have nothing better to do than sit infront of the computer screen, bad talking people they don't know at all? this is virtual for crying outloud(I am not saying that everyone is pathetic, but some are, even though I personally think the BBB is amazing I do admit some things she wrote in her burnbook were really mean)

be original people, think of other ideas, the burnbook was in Mean Girls and that idea stays there.. or better yet, stop badmouthing each other over a virtual website.

March 16, 2009 8:41 PM

So, Here i have collected a few prooves who the person is.

As i checked my guestbook earlier today, i noticed a message from Zollie101(The person who told Kasia about this book)


As i write next to the message, HOW did she know i was gonna be in there? i checked the book and i saw NO clues about me going to be in there... Not enough, no? Well check this

well, as i tried my best to notice who was the latest visitor there, i notice the girl underneath her, and there i saw the name Hot-Baby24, So i checked ruchyr's page, and i notice the girl above her was Zollie101(Who told me i was the next victim, and told kasia about the book... Coincident much?)
well, there you can see that im on Ruchyr's page, and you can see zollie101's name appearing above hot-baby24's name..



All this can not be a coincident, So all i can say is, Zollie101 wants her fame, and she got by telling kasia about the book(As her name gets tagged in the post) and her book gets more visitors..

Pathetic aint it?


P.S. Fiona, im banned from the chat both in my laptop and my iTouch.. Could you maybe fix it?

20 comments:

Claudia said...

Wow your good :] Zollie101 should be banned from stardoll.

arna-rut said...

Lol, My family always calls me the 'spy' of the family..

reminds me when i figured out some mistery in monk(TV show) Before Monk did 8-)

Anonymous said...

Hmm, well, your evidence is quite, well, good.
But take a look at her blog. She wrote everything about the burn book problem. But I don't know if it's true though.

Mike said...

Detective! :D
Thats very interesting that you put all thoose pieces together! :] She so did it..
:/ She didnt seem like a mean girl in the geustbook and stuff.. It just goes to show what people will do for fame..

GiveLoveAChance said...

I agree with Mike :)
(PoshDiaries)

arna-rut said...

actually not long ago she had an insulting comment on kasia in her best friends list, she says she was hacked but if she was she wouldn't target kasia(who happens to work on one of the most successful stardoll blogs)

Anonymous said...

respone to what arna said:
Well, you must know that Kasia has also got alot of enemies.

Anonymous said...

Detective Arna ^^
The post about Ruchyr, was pretty horrible, here in Austria you can go to prison whey you say 'Heil ......' and that happened quite recently (to a drunk bus driver)...
And yeah as you said I won't go around and call you 'white trash', would I? That's racist and I hate raccism!

Dei said...

Arna, you got a point there =o

Love, Dei*

arna-rut said...

Zaffniya i hate racism to, i dont see why skin color matters, And well, i think on this planet we're all equal, And hmm, im not sure you can go to prison for saying "heil ....." here, i do it quite often(Ofcourse im just messing around). But i think its so mean writing those stuff...

I surely hope noone takes this book serious, and as for my 'deseases' its not really deseases, Like Asperger SYNDROME, The name says its a syndrome, not some desease.. :S

Anonymous said...

We are all equal :)
Hmm.. I think it depends in which country you live, when you say 'Heil ......', Austria is very strict about that, because they hate him and because of all the cruel things he had done. I doubt that they are going to put you in prison, specially when you're messing around :)And somewhere on youtube is a video were that drunk bus driver says 'Heil ......' :O

And it's to obvious that the new 'Burn Book' is a fake, she's like that girl in my class who thinks she's a bad-ass because she says things like 'shit' or 'WTF'..

And Arna don't worry I suggest nobody takes that 'Burn Book' serious :S

PS: Am I the only who noticed that that 'Burn Book' corrects its mistakes when some people point that out? Now she put a 'next victim' list on there :S

arna-rut said...

haha, yeah, when i pointed out there was no clue about me being there she changed it...

Dumb of her cause i already busted her :P

Anonymous said...

hi its japanese.model
from stardoll - obvviii:P
anyway i know zollie, shes my friend! ive known her for 1year now on stardoll, shes always beeen nice to me!
the evidence does suggest it was her...
but whatever zollie says i will stick by it because shes one of my best virtual friends.

(yn) xx

Anonymous said...

Arna, good job with the detective work :D That's really smart of you to figure all of this out.

Zollie101 is pathetic. :l

Amanda Morelli said...

Very rude... very very rude. I'm gonna go check out that stupid burn book now. Yah know... i'd think by now people would acually have lifes... well most DO atleast. THis chick needs to get off her fat ass and go fuck herself. I cant believe she would do such a harsh thing call some1 a nigger! Rasist people have one hell of a nerve showing their faces around in the broad daylight making fun of other races! (As you can see i have a strong Opposing opinion of racism. lol) I mean people sometimes just take things too far. I can just say to this new burn book dickhead; Go shove that fricen website up your ass!

:)

~Cutiebabe593

btw; very good at your evidence. Great Work detective Arna-rut ;) lol

Meghan said...

Arna you should be detective :)
x

arna-rut said...

Lol, Nah, ive already planned on being an artist or an architect

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

confused? but u have a bright future as a detective! lol

rosie333. said...

Pathetic. That's all I have to say about those attention seekers!

_funnyprincess_ said...

To much coincident...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...