Sunday, January 4, 2009

Competition!




Well, 70% of you wanted us to do this competition, so the other 30% can just ignore it :)

We are going to do a Who Wore It Best? competition. This is how it will work:

An item of clothing will be chosen and everyone entering will have to make an outfit including this item. This item will have to be non-superstar so that everyone can enter. You can make any kind of outfit, as long as at least part of the item is visible.

The competition has not begun yet, this is just finding out what you want as the clothing you have to use.

I couldn't choose which item should be used, so I'm going to let you decide! Vote in the poll. Poll closes tomorrow, January 5th at 10pm GMT, so get voting!



7 comments:

musicqween99 said...

hey, uhmm, i wanted to know if theres a theme for this contest. Like, a spring theme or something. Can someone maybe answer in my guestbook. or something...

Mattspack said...

please have a look at my medoll i wanna enter the contes

medolls name: Mattspack

Angela177 said...

I'm in.

Fiona said...

The competition hasn't started yet! There will be more information later when it starts!!

Angela177 said...

ok Fiona. :)

Angela177 said...

is it starting? Can't wait x)

rosie333. said...

To be honest, I didn't like any of the items!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...