Sunday, December 28, 2008

COPIER!

When i logged on msn few minutes ago, i got a strange message from my friend ashli_babe, She told me that we were now writing for the same blog. I thought it was VERY strange since i only write for gossip-stardoll(Enough for me thank you :P) but what i thought was "But we arent taking new writers :S" And ofcouse i ask her and she tells me the link of the website Secrets&CheatsofStarDoll wich apperantly me and sahar "write" at :/
when i went through her new author list, i saw my name... But, i've allways said no when people ask me to write for them.... And im pretty sure G-s is enough for Sahar aswell..
Thats the article i wrote on HERE yesterday... Why would i post it on two places? and with a header with my name AND saying gossip-stardoll? Now look who posted that. Was it me? No it wasnt.

The first post i saw however, Was made by sahar, thats a post she posted on here pretty long ago, Again why would she post with a header saying "Gossip-stardoll"? now look at who posted it... That was the same person that posted my article... So im just telling you, That is not true. I do not post for this blog.

At the moment im FURIOUS!
How can someone actually copy our posts?!

If the person who's copying reads this, PLEASE BE ORIGINAL HONEY

9 comments:

Fiona said...

I saw that too! I was about to post it, but you got there before me! :) She also copied one our guest articles.

SelenaGomezFan.xo said...

Wow, That's so stupid. I believe you Arna!

Lexie. said...

Copier...
@ the bottem it says it was posted by this girl that goes by the name Eda ,Scary

Anonymous said...

thats so weird, i will check it out too

PlainCity2 said...

eww. Thats so rude!

sahar said...

OMG!
I wasnt online yesterday
when I saw it I came to see if any one posted about it!
I'll never write for other blog D;

-Cooldude said...

That just shows how sad she is..
Pretending ye write for her blog, without even asking..

MollyMasquerade :) said...

that's really awful. is there anyway you can get that blog shut down? xo

Lillyandmile/sarra said...

oo how silly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...