Saturday, December 27, 2008

Upcoming fashionista

I was going around suites when i came to xhonestex suite, Her clothes are very nice, i was wondering how did she get that dress, Then i noticed she made a dress out of FLOWERS!!! I seriously am in love with that dress she made! And i seriously think she had to be featured.
xhonestex also has a blog called "Famefashionfakes.blogspot.com" i think her blog is very nice, And i was honored to be featured in a brand new thing on there called "Big, Bold and Beautiful" i think her suite is worth stopping by, and you wont be dissapointed by checking her blog! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also saw that outfit the other day, i thought it was one of the New Year Dresses but I was wrong when I tryed to pick it up to see the cost >.<

Very Creative.

xstarburstx808 [Holly] xx

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

pretty.!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...